See the last caller (or texter) and call straight back using this home screen widget.
What it does:
- Minimal 1:1 widget.
- Seven background colours, including "Invisible" for lovers of clean home screens.
- *Quick Dial* for instant calling OR *Pop-up* with dial options.
What it doe's NOT do...
- "Your personal information, Read contact data." Used to get relevant contact info from your call log.
- "Services that cost you money, directly call phone numbers." Used to make phone calls in "Quick dial" mode.
- "Phone calls, read phone state and identity." Used to refresh the Widget whenever a phone call is made. Widget remains idle the rest of the time, saving *you* battery.
- "Read SMS or MMS." Used to read your last SMS message.
- "Receive SMS." Used to trigger an update when a new SMS arrives.
- "Edit SMS or MMS." Used to clear a read SMS message.
Keywords: Call Button Widget, Last Call, SMS Log Widget, caller, quick dial, redial, dialler, dialer.
Call Button Widget is a free trial software application from the Telephony subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-08-23. The program can be installed on Android.
Call Button Widget (version 0.1) has a file size of 439.30 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.